Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Wedding Anniversary!

7-18-2009 was our wedding day. I can't believe it's already been two years since we said I do:





I feel so thankful to have married my best friend. Chad and I knew each other almost three years before becoming engaged and then had a year long engagement so we truly felt we knew each other before taking the leap into marriage. Of course as we grow older in years we grow together and are constantly surprising one another. Chad's changed jobs, we've bought a house and a cat, I've become obsessed with hiking 14ers and practicing yoga and we've made new friends. Through the ups and downs, the highs and lows, we've always had each other to celebrate or cry with. As I tell my husband, "I may not always like you, but I always love you" and I hold this love in my heart for him every day. So here's to another year of being together. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here are some photos which give you an idea of how we spent our second year of marriage together:




























































Here's to many more years of learning about each other, loving each other and laughing at and with each other...

1 comment:

  1. I love you two! Happy Anniversary and Thank You for sharing. I love to read your blog. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete